Registration Form and Fees
Each new family, volunteer, and potential employee is required to complete the forms below before joining our team or attending classes or clinics at SaddleUp! Foundation.
Also Required for Therapy students only:
A letter from a MD, PT, OT, SLP or someone that is overseeing the patient's care, that releases them to participate in horseback riding activities as a form of therapy. This letter can be hand written on a Rx pad or it can be typed up on letterhead.
Session, Lessons, & Class Fees
Recreational & Therapeutic Riding
- Private: $560/session (8 lessons @ $70/lesson)
- Semi-Private (2 students): $456/session (8 lessons @ $57/lesson)
- Group (3 or more students): $400/session (8 lesson @ $50/lesson)
Outpatient Therapy (out-of-pocket)
- 50-minute therapy session: $70
- Initial Evaluation: $70
2013 Session Dates
- Session 1: January 7th – March 9th **** (Make Up Week: March 11th – March 16th; Break Week: March 18th – March 23rd)
- Session 2: March 25th – May 18th (Make Up Week: May 20th – May 25th; Break Week: May 27th – June 1st)
- Session 3: June 10th – July 27th (Make Up Week: July 29th – August 3rd; Break Week: August 5th – August 10th)
- Session 4: August 12th – October 5th (Make Up Week: October 7th – October 12th; Break Week: October 14th – October 19th)
- Session 5: October 21st – December 14th (Make Up Week: December 16th – December 21st; Break Weeks (2): December 23rd – January 4th)
**** Session 1 is a special 9 week winter session. Session 3 is a special 7 week Summer session.
Schedules are subject to change without notice. Please contact SaddleUp! for full details.
For safety reasons, appropriate riding attire, boots and helmets are mandatory. We have a supply of various sized helmets and boots that students can borrow. They have been mostly supplied by other students that have out-grown their own riding equipment and choose to donate it to SaddleUp! Foundation for others to borrow.